Dinner at Fire
Restaurant Website: https://firefoodanddrink.com/
Yelp review page address: https://www.yelp.com/biz/fire-cleveland-3
I did not plan to have dinner today until I passed by Fire and recalled that this restaurant was closed for event last time when I wanted to try. So I changed my mind to walk in to this restaurant and have dinner there.
It is a nice and popular restaurant. The stmosphere there is great.
I was not very hungry and I was not familiar with their serving size, so I ordered an appetizer and soup, put the entree on hold.
I am not a gastronome, so I'll just use simple words to describe how I feel about these food.
Some of the mussels are good, some of them are old (not fresh) because it taste a little bit smelly. (The kind of taste when you keep fresh shrimp in room temperature for few days) The sauce/soup is great (there are at least tomato, onion, garlic, ginger, and fennel in it) and the free bread with olive oil taste great with the sauce/soup together.
Soup: Tomato coconut Soup (1/5)
The name sounds amazing to me. I love most food that has tropical fruit flavor, but this one just does not have much coconut flavor as I expected (maybe very little bit but I can't taste it). Maybe it is because the natural tomato flavor is stronger than the natural coconut flavor, plus there is few ground cumin in the soup, so the coconut flavor tastes much weaker than tomato and cumin. Personally, I did not enjoy it very much because it tasted most like ketchup. (I love ketchup, but I don't think I need to spend $10 on a ketchup soup)
It should be a great restaurant to have either brunch or dinner, but maybe some signatured food on the menu instead of these two dishes.
没有评论:
发表评论